Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baked Rigatoni or "BASAGNA" (as my kids call it!)

1 Box Rigatoni Noodles
2 cups shredded Mozarella
2 jars of Ragu Super Vegetable Primavera
(it tastes better with that specific sauce)
1 12ounce ( I think...it's a little bigger than a yogurt) Part Skim Ricotta Cheese


Cook noodles as directed.
Drain, and put back in pot.
Add 1 1/2 jars of sauce, 1/2 your mozarella, and all of the ricotta.
Mix Well.
Pour into Greased 9x13.
Pour the rest of sauce over it.
Sprinkle rest of mozarella over it.
Bake 350 for 20 or so minutes.

A TOTAL CROWD PLEASER!!! Everyone loves this. I took it as a meal to someone and they called asking (joking of course) for more! It really takes about 10 minutes to prepare, and then cook time! Way easy! And not expensive! And you know what my motto is :

If we are what we eat, I must be fast, cheap, and easy!

1 comment:

Liz said...

the indgredients are on my grocery list!
loved your comment about we are what we eat :)